Jobs/Project Technical Lead
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Project Technical Lead will support the ITS Application Development Lead, project managers and solution architects to implement technical change that aligns to AMSA IT security policies and processes, development standards, and other ITS standards and procedures.
The Project Technical Lead will be responsible for assurance that the design, configuration and implementation of project solutions (including design artifacts) are of a high quality and align to AMSA standards while maintaining the end to end vision of the solution as it fits within the AMSA Enterprise Architecture.
As the Project Technical Lead, you will manage the delivery of solutions architectures delivered by solutions architects, author detailed technical designs and lead the end to end implementation, supporting multiple projects of varying size to drive technical delivery in a small dynamic team environment. You will work collaboratively with the AMSA ITS project and delivery teams and the AMSA IT service provider, external service providers, and other stakeholders as required.
- Must have active BASELINE clearance
- At least 3 years’ experience leading technical application delivery teams in a federal government environment.
- Proven ability to translate Solution Architectures into Detailed Design documents.
- Demonstrated understanding of database design and data architecture principles.
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with project managers, solution architects, vendors and other stakeholders throughout the delivery life-cycle.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Background of development in .NET or Java and/or Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience delivering Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Experience with both iterative and waterfall delivery processes.
- Exposure to PowerBI or other BI tools.
- Experience with EA Sparx, JIRA and Azure Dev Ops
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate