Project Technical Lead
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, July 13, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Must have active BASELINE clearance
- At least 3 years’ experience leading technical application delivery teams in a federal government environment.
- Proven ability to translate Solution Architectures into Detailed Design documents.
- Demonstrated understanding of database design and data architecture principles.
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with project managers, solution architects, vendors and other stakeholders throughout the delivery life-cycle.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Background of development in .NET or Java and/or Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience delivering Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Experience with both iterative and waterfall delivery processes.
- Exposure to PowerBI or other BI tools.
- Experience with EA Sparx, JIRA and Azure Dev Ops