Radio Frequency Engineer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Protected Mobility Integration and Capability Assurance Program (PMICA) program has been established to support the deployment of a Ready Battlegroup (RBG) including the prototyping and engineering required to integrate and assure interoperability with multiple subsystems.
The PMICA program is seeking one (1) Electronics or Communications Engineer with significant demonstrated Radio Frequency (RF) engineering experience to support the RF integration efforts within PMICA. This individual will directly contribute to the successful delivery of integrated RF solutions for Army.
- Independently plan and deliver critical and very complex engineering activities and provide advice in all relevant engineering disciplines and management systems under broad direction.
- Demonstrated agility and an ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities • Work effectively and cohesively with internal and external stakeholders, including external below the line contactors and other defence agencies;
- Develop and/or evaluate technical and design packages including scoping, planning, reviewing and implement subsequent actions.
- Evaluate and ensure that the delivered materiel meets requirements and legislation, policy and regulatory frameworks and implement actions.
- At least 4 years working within a Defence Systems Program Office (SPO) is desirable.
must have a current NV1 clearance