Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) as a Risks Manager for an initial period of four months, with a possible extension.
- Strong understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework and demonstrated risk management experience within large complex delivery programs’.
- Ability to manage risks in line with pre-established portfolio frameworks and working with a number of stakeholders to incrementally improve risk culture and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate portfolio and program level risks and issues to support executive and ministerial correspondence.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in risk and issue management.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, benefits management and reporting.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate