Salesforce Admin (Melbourne)
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, July 12, 2021
Agency / Department
National Disability Insurance Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The NDIA is committed to providing access to its services for Participants and Providers through digital and cloud channels.
We are undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component. The Office of the CIO (OCIO) seeks an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our dynamic fast-paced team.
• Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
• Manage Salesforce Sandboxes and Scratch Org to support development teams.
• Develop and continuously improve standards for Salesforce environment and release management.
• Seek out automation opportunities for improved management of the Salesforce landscape
• Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
• Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
• Create release plans to deploy projects and BAU fixes into Production
• Maintain platform security.
• Install and configure 3rd party packages
• Raise support tickets with Salesforce
• Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
• Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
• Provide support for Salesforce projects and work with team members including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Cyber Security, Architects and Business Analysts.
• Attend daily stand ups to review and discuss improvements.
1. More than 3 years’ experience within Salesforce eco-system
2. Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a stand out)
3. Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
4. Experience with Salesforce integration into other technology platforms. Excellent communication skills
5. 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve, automate and implement streamlined processes
6. Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
7. Experience in automating Salesforce Deployments and Environment Management tasks.
1. Demonstrable experience in administration and configuration of Salesforce Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics and/or Health Cloud is desirable.
2. ITIL Foundation Certification and experience is highly desirable.
Pre-engagement Checks will be undertaken by NDIA and commencement is subject to the Specified Personnel meeting the standard in relation to the Pre-Engagement Check requirements. The Contractor must comply with and ensure ongoing compliance with the Pre-Engagement Checks. NDIA welcome candidates that hold the right to work within Australia.