Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, April 18, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences?
Well, we're looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that.
- Outline your experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Give an example of using your agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option