Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences? Well, we're looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that.
The candidate will be:
- Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- Capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- Willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- Prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Proven experience in: leading high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master lead. Coaching a team to take responsibility for their actions and to deploy agile values, principles and practices.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in software quality. Supporting team self-defined processes and promote continuous learning. Facilitating regular team meetings and agile ceremonies, including daily stand up, planning, demonstrations and retrospectives.
- Proven experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex projects, including development of project scope/plan, setting/tracking of milestones while managing competing demands to ensure objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong focus on building relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two option periods of 12 months each: a. 1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jun 2022, b. 1 Jul 2022 to 30 Jun 2023
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate