Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences?
Well, The Department of Education is looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that.
The candidate will be
- Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Outline your experience leading Agile high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master lead.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate