Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences?
Well, we're looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that.
- Outline your experience leading Agile high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master lead.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of a complex transformational project.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate