Jobs/Scrum Masters (Multiple)
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences?
Well, we're looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that.
The candidate will be
• Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
• comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
• enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
• capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
• willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
• prolific in innovative ideas and output Check out our essential and desirable criteria for details about expected responsibilities, personal qualities and deliverables.
1. Outline your experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
2. Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
3. Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
4. Give an example of using your agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
1. Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
With option period of twelve months: a.1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate