Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, September 27, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Identity team is seeking an experienced Secretariat Officer to provide support to the Legal team. They will be responsible for providing timely and high-level coordination and administrative support.
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality secretariat support services, including supporting governance meetings, drafting executive level papers and briefs, recording high quality meeting minutes and following up on actions and decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining secretariat procedures and documentation such as terms of reference and complex stakeholders mapping.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and demonstrate the ability to respond promptly and courteously to stakeholder requests, collate and disseminate relevant information, resolve standard problems and escalate issues when required.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within government.
- Experience working in a legal and/or policy team responsible for the delivery of a large program.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months