Security Architect (872a-2020-21)
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Agency / Department
Bureau of Meteorology
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The position of Security Architect will be required to contribute to the development of the Bureau security standards and design patterns for the ROBUST program solution designs. The position will include supporting projects to derive security requirements and produce risk and threat assessments relevant to their project focus areas. * Bureau's right to request new responses. *Responses to the Selection Criteria are not required. *No further invitations to participate in this opportunity will be extended to further agencies.
1. Technical Competence
• Demonstrates the right skills and experience, a good understanding of the requirements and works in an agile way.
• Technical competence is also assessed by reviewing the candidates mandatory and desirable skills and experience
2. Experience • Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role • Delivers on intended results and outcomes
3. Capability • Availability and capacity to undertake the role • Ability to develop and contribute to innovative solutions • Candidate demonstrates ability to make decisions, involves others as appropriate, demonstrates ability to resolve issues
4. Cultural fit • How well the candidate will work in the organisation. Candidate's values and behavior are similar to the organisations.
The candidate must hold a baseline security clearance. If the candidate is not security-cleared at the time of application, they must state their agreement to obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance.
1 x 12 months