Jobs/Security System Administrators
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills & Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department requires experienced system administrators to assist with improving security systems and processes. The work involves both enhancing legacy systems and building foundational services on new infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience delivering ICT outcomes through installing/configuring products listed above or similar.
- Demonstrated analytical experience to resolve complex problems and integration issues.
- Demonstrated experience writing technical documentation, including standard operating procedures, system overviews and high level designs.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a small team.
- Is a self-motivator who requires little supervision.
- Relevant formal qualifications.
- Development skills, ie coding.
- System design skills.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate