Security System Administrators
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills & Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department requires experienced system administrators to assist with improving security systems and processes. The work involves both enhancing legacy systems and building foundational services on new infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience delivering ICT outcomes through installing/configuring products listed above or similar.
- Demonstrated analytical experience to resolve complex problems and integration issues.
- Demonstrated experience writing technical documentation, including standard operating procedures, system overviews and high level designs.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a small team.
- Is a self-motivator who requires little supervision.
- Relevant formal qualifications.
- Development skills, ie coding.
- System design skills.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance