Jobs/Senior Application Developers
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission is seeking an experienced Senior Application Developer to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of software solutions using SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Well-developed leadership and people management skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships through consultation and sharing of information.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrated ability to maintain productive working relationships and to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders to reach agreement on complex matters.
- Ability to shape strategic thinking, apply sound judgement and align operational activities with corporate goals.
- Experience in using Big Data tools such as Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP), KafkaHQ, Neo4j and Elasticsearch.
- Demonstrated experience through software development with the Azure Cloud Platform.
Ability to obtain negative vetting level 1 clearance
2 x 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate