Jobs/Senior Business Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Must have current baseline clearance
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a technically diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as Iterative requirements planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings, Sprint Reviews etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and business requirements prioritisation
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
- Experience in delivering CRM solutions
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate