Jobs/Senior Business Analyst
Agency / Department
The Australian Cyber Security Centre
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Australian Cyber Security Centre would like to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to work within a Program delivering enhancements to the cyber.gov.au website, ReportCyber application and other projects within the program.
The Senior Business Analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplinary capability delivery team using the agile methodology and may work on several projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a technically diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as refinement, planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings and Sprint Reviews etc.
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and business requirements prioritisation.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Advise senior management on issues, providing solution options, and implementing management decisions to resolve issues.
- Adhere to security standards, and maintain currency of knowledge regarding the organisations information security environment.
- Work in a manner that is professional, objective, innovative and efficient.
- Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
- Experience in delivering CRM solutions
Must have current baseline clearance
12 months. Extension may be negotiated.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate