Jobs/Senior Business Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$105 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) strives to encourage the sustainable growth of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. Our staff are committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses. CIO Group are seeking an experienced and motivated Business Analyst to assist across the Department in the Implementation of Servicenow ITSM platform.
- Experience developing business scenarios, process maps, data models and use cases
- Experience in developing User Stories and acceptance criteria for developers
- Experience working on complex digital projects in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant experience in implementing Information Technology Service Management
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate