Jobs/Senior Business Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of a skilled and diverse Business Analyst with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using agile.
- The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
- Experience leading the development of process and artefacts (such as):
- use case diagrams
- flowcharts and business process models
- detailed requirements as both user stories or detailed requirements definitions
- user interface prototypes and wireframes
- other documents required to facilitate the successful delivery of an agile project.
- Must have experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives. Agile certifications highly regarded.
- Must have excellent communication skills with experience facilitating discussions and/or workshops with a wide variety of stakeholders, and ensuring continuous and transparent conversation with business areas, to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose outcome
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
One x 12 month extention option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate