Senior Business Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of a skilled and diverse Business Analyst with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with a proven ability to liaise effectively with a diverse stakeholder groups to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose product.
- Experience leading the development of process and artefacts (such as):
- use case diagrams
- flowcharts and business process models
- detailed requirements as user stories
- user interface wireframes
- Proven ability to work on agile projects with experience in or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospective ceremonies.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
- Agile certifications highly regarded.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.