Jobs/Senior Data Test Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Must have current BASELINE clearance
- Documented minimum of 3 years’ experience working with large and complex data sets in relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SQL queries and scripts against data warehouses and transactional systems.
- A working understanding of data governance, including privacy and confidentiality requirements when using data.
- Solid experience within an Agile software development environment with a proven track record of developing test strategies and test plans, including the management of testing activities.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of functional and regression test scenarios and test cases whilst maintaining traceability between requirements and test artefacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively within an Agile multi-disciplinary team environment including liaising with diverse stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work in a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage the defect and triage processes.
- Experience in testing of data-centric RESTful APIs.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, design, and conduct both manual and automated testing of APIs.
- Experience interpreting and testing using data source to target mapping documents.
- Experience in test management and test automation tools.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and detail.
- Well-developed team collaboration and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation and liaison skills.
- Ability to work under limited direction and be accountable for completion of work.
- Experience with the development and support of Production defect management processes.
- Experience with developing and guiding a broad range of business and technical stakeholders on User Acceptance best practice testing practices and processes.
- Experience with the planning and activities required to transition from manual testing to automated testing
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate