Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, June 13, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Identity Manager and other related technologies (such as Active Directory); take responsibility for ensuring the full user management lifecycle (create, modify, suspend, remove, etc.) is executed reliably and based on defined security policies and principles.
- In depth understanding of the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager into a variety of other platforms – some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server, Azure and Exchange) and in other cases custom develoed management agents.
- Ability to provide performance measures including operational and technical reports and a good understanding of Bastian Server and PAM
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience and skills transfer to other developers.
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.