Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking a senior full stack developer with experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach. The successful applicant will be enhancing, modernising and supporting a suite of corporate applications.
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills (including the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience)
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in Intelledox.
- Experience in Microsoft Identity Management, Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS).
- Experience in maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in TFS/Azure DevOps.
Must have a current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate