Jobs/Senior Drupal Developer
Agency / Department
Department of Finance
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Online Services Branch is looking for a talented and experienced Drupal Developer to work in the Service Operations team. You will be required to participate in the development activities for GovCMS services delivered by the branch.
The successful applicant does not need to be located in Canberra. Preferred applicants may negotiate the location where they will perform the work of the roles.
GovCMS is an open source web content management system hosted on the public cloud and managed by the Finance. Agencies using GovCMS are able to create and manage secure websites cost effectively, in compliance with Australian government standards.
As a Developer you will have strong technical, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. The role involves working in an Agile environment.
You will be responsible for
- Assisting with the development, maintenance and support for GovCMS Drupal Distributions
- Providing expert advice and guidance for operational support
- Preparing for change and release using CI/CD systems
- Proven experience building Drupal based websites using GovCMS Drupal distribution, Drupal 7, or Drupal 8 and developing Drupal modules. 3 years minimum
- Experience using DevOps toolset to automate change release and deployment using CI/CD using GitHub, GitLab and Ansible.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x six month extension
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate