Jobs/Senior GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
The Australian Cyber Security Centre
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Australian Cyber Security Centre would like to recruit a GovCMS (Drupal) Software Developer to work within a Program delivering enhancements to the cyber.gov.au website.
- Enhancement and sustainment of a new website utilising the GovCMS platform, Drupal Theming with Twig, and PHP Theme pre-processing.
- Develop web information architecture.
- Configuration of content publishing workflows.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve the organisation’s business goals.
- Work with UX specialists to implement website styles and branding.
- Track and progress tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Proactively manage risks and issues and minimise the impacts.
- Advise senior management on issues, providing solution options, and implementing management decisions to resolve issues.
- Adhere to security standards, and maintain currency of knowledge regarding the organisations information security environment.
- Work in a manner that is professional, objective, innovative and efficient.
- Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience working in Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience in delivering web applications.
- Experience in delivering CRM solutions.
Must have current baseline clearance
12 months. Extension may be negotiated.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate