Jobs/Senior Interaction Designer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Agency is seeking a Senior Interaction Designer to join the Digital Service Standard team. Your work in the team will make a difference in the way the APS designs and delivers government services to the Australian public. As the Senior Interaction Designer, you will be an expert practitioner who will be for the team.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a successful interaction designer.
- Demonstrated ability and experience designing and delivering high quality design for digital products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to deeply understand the user experience and translate data and findings to improve a digital product or service.
- Demonstrated experience creating low to high-fidelity prototypes and artefacts that effectively support product decisions.
- Demonstrated experience creating design hypotheses to improve products and services, and working with team members to run design experiments.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary, digital delivery team, using agile methods.
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering high quality designs for print products and services.
- Knowledge of the methodology used by the DTA, familiarity with the research and design community within DTA and the APS.
- Experience in applying the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Process to the design and delivery of products and services.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate