Jobs/Senior .NET Developer
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking a senior .NET developer with experience in working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
The Senior .NET developer will be responsible for:
- producing code using C# and .NET
- creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support.
- creating/maintaining high-level and detailed technical and solution design documents.
The Senior .NET developer must:
- have highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- have strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong experience using technologies including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SOAP, WebAPI, .Net Core.
- Strong experience in database development using MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, TSQL).
- Experience with GIT, TFS and build servers.
- Strong experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience with complex Identity Management applications and architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Possibility of extension to end of current financial year (FY2021)
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate