Senior .NET Developer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, September 20, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking a senior .NET developer with experience in working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
- Strong experience using technologies including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SOAP, WebAPI, .Net Core.
- Strong experience in database development using MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, TSQL).
- Experience with GIT, TFS and build servers.
- Strong experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience with complex Identity Management applications and architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Possibility of extension to end of current financial year (FY2021)