Jobs/Senior .NET Developer
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking experienced .NET Developers for a six (6) month engagement.
Specialist should have highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. Specialist should be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and exercise strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
Note: Negative Vetting 1 security clearance is preferred however the successful candidate will need to be able to upgrade their baseline security clearance to Negative Vetting level 1 post commencement.
Selected specialist is responsible for producing code using . C# .Net . Specialist will be responsible to create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. The role also includes writing high level and detailed technical and solution design the specialist should document.
- Strong experience using technologies including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SOAP, WebAPI, .Net Core
- Strong experience in database development using MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, TSQL).
- Experience with GIT, TFS and build servers.
- Strong experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
Must have current baseline clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate