Jobs/Senior .NET Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking experienced .NET Developers for a six (6) month engagement.
Specialist should have highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. Specialist should be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and exercise strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
Note: Negative Vetting 1 security clearance is preferred however the successful candidate will need to be able to upgrade their baseline security clearance to Negative Vetting level 1 post commencement.
- Strong experience using technologies including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SOAP, WebAPI, .Net Core
- Strong experience in database development using MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, TSQL).
- Experience with GIT, TFS and build servers.
- Strong experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation.
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
Must have current baseline clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate