Jobs/Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Within the Fair Work Ombudsman’s Microsoft Azure environment design and build a series of applications to support Online Services initiatives including a Customer Portal, Rules and Calculation Engine, Identity, SQL and Search.
Developing solutiojns using Microsoft Azure IaaS components
- Demonstrated experience (5 years) designing and building testable solutions using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC based solutions including front end development in tools such as REACT, back end SQL server, Azure service bus, Identity (Azure B2C) and API management. All using Microsoft Azure IaaS components.
- Experience working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Testers to deliver secure and reliable solutions that meet stakeholder, citizen, and business expectations.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with the Internet Security Manual (ISM), it’s controls and how to apply them to a solution design and build
- Familiarity and experience with DevSecOps
- Demonstrated ability to impart technical skills and knowledge across the development team.
- Ability to lead a technical team to deliver technical outcomes against tight deadlines
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate