Senior Saleforce Developer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, May 17, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$128 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- 5+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology and/or computer sciences.
- Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development.
- Working experience in MuleSoft integration development.
- Experience of using Visual Code, SOAP UI, Postman.