Jobs/Senior Salesforce Developer
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The ACT Government is undertaking a large digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. We are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are customised and personalised for the citizen experience.
As a senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder etc.
- Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce.
- Deploying of change sets and packages.
- Conduct code reviews and peer programming.
- Mentoring junior Salesforce developers.
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
This position is based in Canberra however other arrangements may be considered during COVID19 social isolation restrictions.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology and/or computer sciences.
- Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development.
- Working experience in MuleSoft integration development.
- Experience of using Visual Code, SOAP UI, Postman
Ability to obtain a baseline clearance
Contract extensions may be offered to the right candidate
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate