Jobs/Senior Salesforce Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The ACT Government is undertaking a large digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. We are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are customised and personalised for the citizen experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology and/or computer sciences.
- Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development.
- Working experience in MuleSoft integration development.
- Experience of using Visual Code, SOAP UI, Postman
Ability to obtain a baseline clearance
Contract extensions may be offered to the right candidate
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate