Senior Second Level Support Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, December 19, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experienced Senior Second Level Support Analyst to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business process
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand IT services/systems
- Experience in working in a support role on an IT service/project
- Commitment to delivering a good customer service experience and contributing to a process of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute complex SQL queries and identify patterns in data which could indicate the presence of a defect.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Department of Education, Skills and Employment Programs and supporting applications.
- Experience with an agile working environment
Must have current baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each:
a.1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jun 2022;
b.1 Jul 2022 to 30 Jun 2023