Jobs/Senior Second Level Support Analyst
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experienced Senior Second Level Support Analyst to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
The Applications Support section is responsible for investigating and resolving issues within the department’s system applications. We are looking for skilled team members with focus, energy and initiative to tackle a high-pressure environment, specifically to:
- Investigate & resolve incidents and provide advice on the system rules
- Contribute to the continual improvement of problem management processes.
- Analyse trends in reported incidents to assist in identifying issues.
- Monitor incident queue volumes and adhere to timeliness standards.
- Provide assistance to project teams, client departments/agencies, and first level support as required.
- Maintain documentation to assist in the monitoring and resolution of incidents.
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration skills
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business process
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand IT services/systems
- Experience in working in a support role on an IT service/project
- Commitment to delivering a good customer service experience and contributing to a process of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute complex SQL queries and identify patterns in data which could indicate the presence of a defect.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Department of Education, Skills and Employment Programs and supporting applications.
- Experience with an agile working environment
Must have current baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each:
a.1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jun 2022;
b.1 Jul 2022 to 30 Jun 2023
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate