Jobs/Senior Solution Architect
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
New South Wales
Overview and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology
- Deep experience in a similar Senior Solution Architect role.
- Extensive experience in producing solution designs and associated functional specifications
- Extensive experience in implementing operational solutions based on the enterprise target reference architecture enterprise principles
- Proven experience in providing leadership and guidance across the domains of application architecture and integration (patterns, services and API management)
- Proven experience in one or more of the following: CRM, case management, workflow, portals / digital, Integration / middleware, reporting and data analytics
- Proven experience in and a detailed understanding of primary ASIC technology platforms: Microsoft .NET, CRM Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Neuron ESB / Mulesoft
- Knowledge of legacy ASIC technology platforms: Adabas / Natural Mainframe, Lotus Notes, Siebel, Oracle Service Bus
- Knowledge of other ASIC technology platforms: IBM Mainframe, Java, Siebel / Oracle fusion middleware
- Experience in developing and executing multi-cloud strategy (M365, Azure and AWS)
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methods and approaches.
- TOGAF certification desirable
- ArchiMate certification desirable
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate