Jobs/Senior Test Analyst / Automation Tester
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of a skilled senior test analyst / automation tester with experience working as part of a tight knit multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an iterative / agile approach.
1. The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight- knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
2. Experience in:
- automated testing including identifying and setup of tooling and implementation of testing frameworks (ideally in an AWS cloud environment)
- the development of test cases for parallel test execution in a CICD pipeline
4. Experience in preparing test strategies, manual test case execution and test data creation in an agile development environment.
5. Knowledge and experience in accessibility (WCAG) testing, performance and load testing (preferably automated) and testing of responsive cross platform applications.
1. You could have experience, knowledge of or aptitude toward:
- User Experience testing Awareness of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and the Privacy act.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 31 December 2021
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate