Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, January 30, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Australian Electoral Commission
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Australian Electrol Commission is seeking experienced tester to join their team
The ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running and deliver on tight time frames. They should also possess the ability to communicate well and work with geographically separated stakeholders.
- Demonstrated 5+ years experience as a Software Tester with 3+ years leadership experience within an enterprise application development environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual test cases.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), as Microsoft Test Manager, Jira and Azure DevOps.
- Strong experience testing highly integrated applications across multiple platforms with strong focus on Backend API (Swagger) testing / interface: REST, JSON, XML.
- Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 3 months