Jobs/Senior Visual Designer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Profession Branch requires an enthusiastic and proactive Senior Visual Designer to design and develop assets for events, communities, engagement, and communications across a range of media including web, print, and video.
This role will suit a highly motivated designer looking to develop their creative skills and make their mark with a newly created and strategic brand.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience and a supporting portfolio of work.
- Strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior executives, staff, external providers and members of the public who attend Digital Profession events.
- Demonstrated experience using the Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat, and Audition.
- Demonstrated experience producing marketing, event and merchandising products for events and other engagement activities including photography, video, audio and graphic design.
- A strong understanding of brand and a demonstrated ability to maintain a brand identity across a range of executions.
- An agile delivery capability according to agreed timelines, with the ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities under limited direction.
- Experience producing audio content for podcasting.
- Experience producing video content for online hosting (YouTube, Vimeo etc.)
- Understanding of the Digital Service Standard and Australian Government Style Manual.
- The ability to understand the Australian Government Design System in the context of a brand architecture.
- Experience creating animated digital designs.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 3 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate