Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking multiple Service Designers to help us design and deliver revolutionary new experiences and improved outcomes for job seekers and employers as part of the New Employment Services Model.
- experience in generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models, and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement
- tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Experience in maturing organisational design capability through activities including sharing best practice methodologies, templates/techniques and through mentoring staff.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- experience in overseeing and participating in research activities, generating insights and effectively using qualitative and quantitative data to drive improvements
- have demonstrable experience working in a multidisciplinary team with developers and designers, using an iterative approach to deliver digital services
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options