Jobs/Service Transition Coordinator
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager ensure the effective transfer to Service Operations.
- Under guidance from the Service Delivery Manager, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services.
- Create and maintain the Service Risk Register (SRR).
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU.
- Develop and improve service transition processes and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders and followed throughout the Service Transition across the organisation.
- Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition by providing ongoing support and expertise.
- Ensure all Service Design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services.
- Ensure all process comply within internal ACSC security and technology standards.
- Establish and maintain Service Catalogue and associated OLAs and SLAs where required.
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum)
- Experience working in an ITIL Release or Change Management role
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Experience in Risk Management and Service Improvement.
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 500
- Experience working in a SCRUM framework within an AGILE Software Development environment
- Experience in Service Transition and Service Design
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate