Jobs/ServiceNow Software Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
National Archives of Australia
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Archives’ is seeking a ServiceNow professional software developer to work onsite with our team in Mitchell, ACT
- Accreditation in the ServiceNow platform relevant to ServiceNow software development and solution implementation.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing ServiceNow enhancements, including estimating development time, implementation for testing (by business), buy fixing, through to implementation into production.
- Demonstrated good communication skills to support delivery of agreed solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear and accurate documentation.
- At least 1 year ServiceNow experience particularly in development within ServiceNow ITSM module.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice to support design and scoping enhancements.
- ITIL knowledge and/or IT service delivery experience
- Must have current baseline clearance
- Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate