ServiceNow Specialist (Implementation)
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, August 8, 2021
New South Wales,South Australia,Victoria,Queensland
Agency / Department
Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The specialist will be responsible for implementing add-ons and developing our existing Quebec installation of ServiceNow. We are currently using the ITSM module and the specialist will be implementing ITOM discovery followed by the implementation of automated plugins. The specialist will be comfortable working with and have an understanding of SCRUM methodology. The specialist will also be working with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in their negotiations with ServiceNow.
1. Experience as a Certified Service Now administrator, with at least 2 years experience in development and implementation of the Service Now ITSM and ITOM modules
2. Experience in building workflows and custom applications. Advanced skills in Service Now scripting language. Strong experience in the development of the portal.
3. Experience with the implementation of the ITOM Discovery module. Experience with the curating of a CMDB.
4. Experience working with SCRUM methodology
1. Have worked with the "Quebec" version of ServiceNow in a production environment.
2. Have a Information Technology degree and related certifications from ServiceNow.
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance