Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Treasury is seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer
- High-quality SharePoint enhancements and projects as required to support Treasury’s knowledge management and collaboration requirements; &
- Support Treasury’s business requirements through the development and maintenance of code, configuration of third-party products, and the on-going development SharePoint application.
- Ability to build and configure, integrate, test and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and above, including:
- SharePoint development, including C#.NET
- SharePoint performance testing and tuning;
- Implementation of appropriate third-party software as required
- Development of custom web parts using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and C#
- Ability to provide comprehensive technical, procedural and instructional documentation
- Experience working and delivering outcomes in a federal government environment, including references for successful projects / ongoing support completed.
- Experience upgrading and migrating SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint online, and between SharePoint versions.
- Ability to provide strategic technical direction for Treasury’s SharePoint implementation, including the provision of formal planning documentation and costings.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate