Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, July 22, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Treasury is seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to deliver the following services:
• High-quality SharePoint enhancements and projects as required to support Treasury’s knowledge management and collaboration requirements;
• Support Treasury’s business requirements through the development and maintenance of code, configuration of third-party products, and the on-going development of SharePoint application and related applications.
1. Ability to build and configure, integrate, test and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and above, including:
- SharePoint performance testing and tuning;
- Implementation of appropriate third-party software as required.
- Development of custom web parts using Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and C#.
3. Ability to provide comprehensive technical, procedural and instructional documentation
4. Experience working and delivering outcomes in a federal government environment, including references for successful projects / ongoing support completed.
5. Experience upgrading and migrating SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint online, and between SharePoint versions.
1. Ability to provide strategic technical direction for Treasury’s SharePoint implementation, including the provision of formal planning documentation and costings.
2. Ability to work intuitively, alone or as part of a team environment.
3. Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments and to work within deadlines / timelines.
Must Have current baseline clearance
3 x 6 month extentions