Jobs/SharePoint Level 2 Support
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Provide Level 2 Support for the SharePoint platform (permissions, site configurations, metadata management, etc. excluding software development or infrastructure management). - Work with the SharePoint Development Team to resolve technical issues and enable a consistent end user experience and accessibility to content. - Develop training resources for SharePoint users and Level 1 Service Desk Support, where required and as directed. - Conduct technical training for SharePoint Content Managers - Contribute to the development of SharePoint policies and strategies. - Contribute to the records-management of SharePoint content (transfers, disposals, migrations) in accordance with Treasury’s Information Governance Framework and the Archives Act 1983. - Respond to service requests for Lvl 2 SharePoint support in accordance with agreed SLAs - Regular reporting on SharePoint content metrics, as directed/agreed
1. Demonstrated experience with the SharePoint application (SP2013 and higher) support and site administrator role functions.
2. Demonstrated experience in client service delivery in a support role.
3. Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering technical training for users.
1. Experience with SharePoint Online and related technologies.
2. Experience in Commonwealth government information management.
3. Ability to work intuitively, alone or as part of a team environment.
4. Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments and work within deadlines / timelines.
Must Have current baseline clearance
3 x 6 Months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate