SharePoint online .NET Developer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Must have active BASELINE Clearance
- Strong experience developing solutions using .NET. Experience specifically in .NET Core will be looked at favourably.
- Experience developing solutions for SharePoint is essential, including PowerShell scripting. Knowledge and/or experience specifically in SharePoint Online is highly desirable.
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.