Jobs/SOE Engineer / Application Packager / Intune Administrator
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$75 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experienced SOE Engineer / Application Packager / Intune Administrator to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
Selected specialist will be responsible for providing assistance and in-depth technical guidance to our Windows 10 environment across on-prem and cloud platforms. Specialist will be responsible to create and maintain deployments of operating systems, application packages, updates, configure existing systems and provide support. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products including MECM, Intune and Office 365 are required. The role also includes writing high level and detailed technical and solution design He or She should document. Specialist should have highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills. Specialist should be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and exercise strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong experience using technologies including MECM, Office 365, Group Policy, Powershell, ATP
- Strong experience in device management using Microsoft Intune
- Strong understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation including SOPs and ABACs
- Experience with Microsoft Intune Autopilot
- Experience with MFA
- Experience with VPN technology including Cisco AnyConnect and Microsoft Direct Access.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate