SOE Engineer / Solution Architect
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, April 5, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
The Department of Agriculture, Water, and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Agriculture, Water, and the Environment has the requirement for a SOE Engineer / Solution Architect to work on desktop modernisation and business as usual (BAU). Specifically, this role will contribute to the Device and Desktop Program which is maintaining a Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and associated desktop applications to the Department’s staff at a variety of metropolitan, regional and remote sites across Australia and the Pacific.
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions across a modern Windows 10 platform
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE, application packaging, SCCM, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office365, and Intune
- Prioritise new support requests and existing work orders, provide timely and effective technical support as required.
- Experience in application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents
- Record and maintain accurate service details, time records and job notes.
- Document any solutions as required and notify relevant personnel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Must have an NV1 clearance
One x 12 month extension option