Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experience solution architect to join their team
- Using appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, contribute to the development of data and analytical system related architecture options.
- Assists in the preparation of technical plans and coordinates with Director to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution, including artefacts (solution blueprints)
- Identify appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Provide guidance and advice to stakeholders related to system architecture
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business owners, delivery teams and technical specialists
- Communicate effectively with the Department's decision makers and delivery teams to influence thinking and design
- Experienced working on data warehouses, data models and data migration
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Knowledge of SAS and Teradata (or SQL)
- Knowledge of BI architecture
Must have current baseline clearance
Contract extension highly likely
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate