Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$145 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Chief Technology Office is seeking the services of experienced solution architects, with demonstrated experience designing application architectures for hybrid multi cloud environments, including but not limited to Azure and AWS and internally hosted systems.
- Proven experience in design and delivery of enterprise-level integrated solutions that span multiple security domains, including consideration of their underlying infrastructure.
- Proven experience leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation.
- Strong experience in one or more of: TFS/git, SQL Server, ADFS, Azure, AWS, Windows Server, VMware.
- Strong experience in the detailed design of secure infrastructure and networking implementations with a hybrid multi cloud environment.
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectivity with diverse technical and business teams and understanding of importance of aligning with Enterprise Architecture.
Experience with Infrastructure as Code
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Extension options through June 2024
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate