Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, May 24, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$145 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Chief Technology Office is seeking the services of experienced solution architects, with demonstrated experience designing application architectures for hybrid multi cloud environments, including but not limited to Azure and AWS and internally hosted systems.
- Proven experience in design and delivery of enterprise-level integrated solutions that span multiple security domains, including consideration of their underlying infrastructure.
- Proven experience leading and influencing end-to-end solution designs, including facilitation of solution implementation.
- Strong experience in one or more of: TFS/git, SQL Server, ADFS, Azure, AWS, Windows Server, VMware.
- Strong experience in the detailed design of secure infrastructure and networking implementations with a hybrid multi cloud environment.
- Strong technical architecture experience and applied knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectivity with diverse technical and business teams and understanding of importance of aligning with Enterprise Architecture.
Experience with Infrastructure as Code
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Extension options through June 2024