Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, March 1, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking architects for various bodies of work
- Experience in working in complex government environments on business-critical projects involving cross agency engagement, solutions delivery and capability establishment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on having an ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a simple manner, and an ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating Microsoft Azure IaaS, Paas and SaaS components.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Portal, Power Platform and SharePoint online.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering solutions based on the full stack of Microsoft Enterprise Technologies, from networking and service bus; to platforms and applications
- Experience in development and implementation of strategic ICT business plans and technology roadmaps; and patterns and standards.
- Experience in working with and supporting Agile programs and projects.
- Experience in facilitating co-design, capturing design insights, and translating insights into solution architectures; providing a clear line of sight between actions and outcomes.
- Experience in, and knowledge of Education, Skills and/or Employment systems and environments.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options