Sourcing Support Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$50 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Sourcing Support Officer will be the first point of contact for users of the Digital Marketplace. You will provide first level support and advice to Digital Marketplace users. You will respond to phone and email enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues. This position plays an integral role in the assessment of new sellers who seek to join the Digital Marketplace.
- Experience in the management of stakeholders both internal and external to the service.
- An ability to coordinate and manage a seller assessment workflow process.
- Experience with talking to customers and responding professionally to customer issues and resolving these to the customers satisfaction in a prompt manner.
- An ability to use judgement when assessing user issues and to use your understanding of the working environment for effective outcomes to customer needs.
- Experience managing sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service.
- Experience providing support in an agile environment.
- A genuine understanding of the Commonwealth procurement framework including the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Experience assessing financial stability, governance arrangements and product offerings of businesses.
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation.
Must have current baseline clearance