SQL Developers and SQL DBAs
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills & Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
SQL Server Database Developer responsible for developing database objects and solutions based on application team requirements, as well as administer the department’s lower environment SQL databases.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Demonstrated experience in designing databases
- Demonstrated experience in writing complex stored procedures and scripts with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining large databases, partitions, indexes etc
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing database releases
- Demonstrated experience in documenting database design and maintaining data dictionary,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage stakeholder relationships in a challenging IT environment
- Demonstrated extensive experience and a high technical skill level as a Database Administrator of Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and solving SQL Server service incidents and outages.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing performance issues to determine cause and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Public cloud PaaS SQL offerings and Data analytics /data Science related services is desirable.
Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only,
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- Experience in agile practices and methodologies
- Experience and understanding of DACPAC deployment with Microsoft TFS
- Previous experience with the Department of Education, Skills and Employment systems environment.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options