Jobs/SQL Server Database Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employement is seeking the services of an experienced SQL developer to assist in a piece of work.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Demonstrated experience in designing databases
- Demonstrated experience in writing complex stored procedures and scripts with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- Demonstrated experience in supporting large databases in a production environment
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining large databases, partitions, indexes etc.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing database releases
- Demonstrated experience in documenting database design and maintaining data dictionary,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage stakeholder relationships in a challenging IT environment
- Experience in agile practices and methodologies
- Experience and understanding of DACPAC deployment with Microsoft TFS
- Previous experience with the Department of Education, Skills and Employment systems environment.
- Must have current baseline clearance
- Two x 12 months extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate